Swimming there on Tuesday Afternoon
Mini Tikes and Tiddler Tikes
What you need:
Baby Wrap, swim nappy and nappy cover and a fluffy towel for after.
What to do when you get there:
1) Follow clockwise around the large redbrick buildings (signposted for St. Augustine’s Surgery). It’s a bit of a building site but Short Stay visitor parking is labelled. You can park in the PURPLE BAYS ONLY for a MAXIMUM of 2hrs for free. Note: The car park is camera monitored and a penalty will be issued if you stay longer than 2 hours!
2) Alternatively, you can park in front of the large white ‘Pavilion’ building (charges are 60p for 1hr and for £1.20 for 2hrs and £1.80 for 3hrs).
You can enter via any of the main entrances and head toward the Gym/Spa. There is also an entrance specially for the Gym/Spa at the back of the building.
You can bring buggies and car seats into the building but please leave these neatly outside of the Spa changing rooms.
Go into the Spa changing rooms. There is a communal changing area with about 20 free lockers. Off this communal area, there are identical Male and Female changing rooms. Each has 1 toilet, 2 lockable shower/changing rooms, 1 hairdryer and a swim costume spindrier. There is also a large disabled changing room with a toilet. The door through to the pool is obvious.
- The loungers can be used by spectators but we ask that you do not leave your bags/towels there unaccompanied whilst you swim.
- Please use lockers in the changing rooms to keep the pool area clear for other customers.
- Please take home all your nappies!
- 6 week course Chocolate Quarter - 05/06/2018 - 10/07/2018 - 2:15 pm - 3:45 pm